Communications Policy U18
Communications policy U 18
- All team communications with a player over 16 years old and Under 18 player shall be by text only, not viber or whats app or similar.
- Every message shall be sent to both the player and their nominated parent
- Every message replied to from a received message, the original message shall first be copied into any reply and then the reply typed to both the player and the parent/ Guardian.
- No player of 18 years or under shall be permitted to use the cricket club viber account.
- No voice call shall be taken or made by a club captain, vice captain, teams manager or committee member or any club member, directly from/to an u 18 player, parents/guardian only.
- Any communications with an under 16 player shall be to parent/guardian only.