Photo & Video Policy
Photography & Video Policy
- We will not take photos or shoot video without the prior permission of the parents/guardians.
- Under no circumstances will cameras (including on mobile phones) be used in the club changing areas.
- The children will be informed beforehand, if the club intends to take photos of a match or an event.
- If pictures are published on the club website or sent to local publications names will not be added to the images.
- Individual pictures of children will not be used, group team photos.
- Only images of children in appropriate cricket wear kit will be used.
- Press or individuals should seek club/committee approval prior to taking pictures at the ground.
- Anyone not affiliated with the club i.e. Press or an individual appearing at the club taking photographs or video will be challenged by a committee member or Captain of the day.
- Where possible the club will try to show the child/parent an image in advance of using it.
- If anyone in the club, parents, children or coaches becomes aware of inappropriate or intrusive photography, it should be reported to the Club Welfare Officer who will investigate further.
- Video of batting or bowling may be used as a coaching tool. The club will store this footage safely and will only show it to the relevant player. The club will delete/erase the footage if so requested, or if the player leaves the club.